Monday, January 3, 2011

RUDH AND HELL IN SOUTHPARK!!!! WHEEEEE!

During the festive season, and due to the fact that I was at home with my RL family, I had limited access to the world of SL and so have very little to share in light of that... 
Yet I was mucking about on the internet and I found a website to create South Park Characters... South Park makes me laugh, especially Cartman singing Lady GaGa's Poker Face (anyone that has known me to dance around the room while listening to it will vouch for that)... When I discovered this site I spent time creating my friends and family, and even put together a Rudh and a HellBone for your amusement!!! 
What do you think? Could they be our true South Park likenesses? 
Rudhmellowen with her dark eyeliner, lip piercing and ripped clothing complete with visible nipple!
HellBone complete with mean look, and biker helmet! 

If you hadnt guessed by now, these cool likenesses of our SL selves were created at www.CustomSouthParks.com , if you do make one I'd LOVE to see it... 
*skips off to watch an episode of South Park on the TV* 

1 comment: