Monday, January 24, 2011

A song for Secondlife!

Music is a passion for me, I am the kind of person that can be found dancing around to a vast and ecclectic variety of music, but if I was made to chose my music genre of choice I would have to say that I am a rocker (although Cartman singing Lady GaGa's PokerFace does come so very close to the top of my music track recommendations)... 
Yet I was digging through music collections on my PC the other day and stumbled across a song that I have not listened to for a while... I love this song, a band called Tarsha wrote a song called Second Life... Not sure if it is actually based on SL, but it seems to be hehe... The video has been around since 2009, but if you haven't seen it it is well worth a look... 
It should be SecondLife's Theme Song!!!!

1 comment:

  1. cool song ...
    and you're absolutely right ... it sounds like a SL hymn ... lol

    ReplyDelete