Sunday, August 23, 2026

Puppy Dog Beach Days!

I started back at work this week after a month of mourning and I'll be totally honest, it's drained me of energy but it did feel kinda good to start finding my "normal" without mum around... Having a routine, being around friends and colleagues that care, getting out and seeing things outside my house, so many things to distract me has actually been pretty ok. The worst part was talking to people that knew what happened, about what happened... Customers that had no idea, it's easy to play a part in front of... 
Today though I NEEDED a rest and a chance to feel happy again... 

I'm sure that mum is somewhere my pets are, probably playing with Izzy right now on the beach and enjoying the Summer Sunshine... Apparently it's going to get MUCH hotter here again, and maybe that's why I'm feeling so drained, the weather cannot make up it's mind and people are getting colds! 
I'm going to spend the day at the beach with them, mum and puppy and me... Well puppy me anyway! Puppy me is far too cute, a little like Mum's "dog" - which was actually a fox that was born in my parents garden that always came back to visit for something delicious! - with some very hairy, soft ears! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: everfaery - Pupperette Hair in Full Pack (Available until September 8th at ACCESS)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mouthie: [Krescendo] - Rope Toy
Collar: Kibitz - Emma's Collar in Silver
Top: AsteroidBox - Elowen Set in Top (Available until September 8th at ACCESS)
Shorts: AsteroidBox - Willow Shorts (Available until August 30th at Collabor88)
Tail: HAZEL - CANINE BUNDLE in Tail
Pose & Ball/Glasses Props: piXit - Summer Vibes P1, Pose F5
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Beachfront [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment