Sunday, February 5, 2023

A Little Neon Weirdo

Some people might be thinking it whenever they see my pictures, others may think it whenever they see me wandering around in world, but if you ask any of my friends they are more than likely to agree that it is absolutely true. I am more than willing to admit that I am more than a little weird, I am totally happy to admit that in fact. I'd rather be weird and somewhat silly, as opposed to being boring and stuck in a place without colours and sparkles and randomness... 

In the neon sunlight of a Vapor Sunset - a backdrop from Paparazzi - I've let the little weirdo in me come out to play. I love when the weirdo surfaces and hides from everyone in her day to day life... There ar so many different things that can spark my imagination and make the weirdo appear, one of my favourite ways to find the inner weirdo is to put a crazy outfit together in SL and let my weirdness shine... 
Today the little weirdo danced around in the Neon Light, dressed in a cloud of lime green sparkles and dancing Infernal Green Flame - from THIS IS WRONG - totally fluffy from her jacket - the vivid off-shoulder fur from Gabriel - to her fluffy Punished Devil horns - from KitCat - and decorated with glow sticks to light up the night... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Belinha Hair in Black & Red (Available until February 28th at Anthem)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Boutique #187 - Double Round Glasses
Headband, Keys & Handcuffs: KitCat - Punished Devil Headband, Tail, Cuffs
Collar: Kibitz - Sub Thick Choker in Weirdo
Body Paint & Flames: THIS IS WRONG - Infernal in GREEN
Black Tattoo: GERMINAL - SEVENTH ORDER TATTOO (Available until February 13th at Mainframe)
Bikini: NeverWish - Glow Stick PUNK Bikini
Jacket: Gabriel - Vivid Off-Shoulder Fur
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Popstars
Pose: FOXCITY - Secure The Bag, Pose 2
Backdrop: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Vapor Sunset 4

No comments:

Post a Comment