Thursday, February 2, 2023

The Magic of a Library

I had planned to work on this post two days ago now, and when it didnt work on the last day of January I thought I'd get to it yesterday. My body defied that plan... I had the worst migraine of my life, and almost wished that I was dead just to stop the pain. I didn't want to think, I didn't want to do anything and I couldn't even if I had tried... 
Today though I feel so much better, my brain is alive and have finally got a clear head. I feel so much better now that allowing my brain to slip into a fantasy world while I read a good book is possible now that my head is free and not pulsing with neon auras that make everything spin... I am ready to jump into the fantasy head first... 

On days like today, when I decided that I needed to get myself into the books I had to find the perfect thing to read... I had to head to the Midnight Order's Library - an amazing backdrop released by Dirty Rat for the Midnight Order event that runs until February 20th - to find the perfect book. Once I entered the chamber though, things looked more than a little magical. As I walked further into the floor, the floorboards seemed to be disappearing, books were swirling around being dragged into the most magical of rainbow vortexes... Sparkles luring me in, making me want to dive on in to the stories that were flowing from the pages of these amazing books... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Reze Hair in Black & Red (Available until February 10th at Kustom9)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: Sweet Kajira - Morigan
Socks & Shoes: REIGN - Aevitas Plats in Classic
Pose: -Extra- - Snowflake
Backdrop: Dirty Rat - Library (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Desk: CELESTE - Alchemy Bench (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Plant: HEXtraordinary - Pitcher Plant Terrarium (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Book: Flite - Mypad Notebook Display in Brown Leather
Quill: Atelier Burgundy - Penmanship Set
Bag: dust bunny - Leviosa in Scholar Bag
Book Stacks: DRD - Antique Shoppe in Book Stack
Flying Books: Paper Moon - Magic Flying Books
Other Floating Books: DISORDERLY - Paper Magic & dust bunny - Beach Day in Breezy Book
Sparkles: tarte - Star Lights in Rainbow & Half-Deer - Patch of Galaxy in Unicorn Vomit
Moon & Stars: Half-Deer - Star & Moon Confetti in Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment