Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Romantic Magic on the Breeze

Romance is in the air, Second Life has been taken over and as I've said many times over the past few days already, I'm really not a hearts and flowers and romance kinda girl, bring back Halloween I say. Yet it's something that's fairly unavoidable right now, and since some of the cute stuff is pretty damn cute and so I guess I have to roll with it... 
I had to take a break from putting together something that was full of fantasy and avoiding any romance, but there was a bit of a magical moment as I stepped onto the fire escape... 

I'd been taking pictures in the adorable Boutique Hotel, and stepped onto the fire escape - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - the city below had come to life, the lights were sparkling and the sounds of the evening were ringing around the walls. It felt like an amazing evening to stand and enjoy the night. 
Whilst watching the life pass me by, a moment of magic happened... Somewhere below me, someone had let the most gorgeous bunch of heart balloons - from hive - slip from their grasp and they were floating "Up & Away" - an older but amazingly cute pose from -Extra- that comes with some gorgeous balloon props - I couldn't resist reaching out and catching one, the inner child in me wouldn't let myself miss them... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Pixie hairstyle (Available until February 10th at Kustom9)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: miss chelsea - Vali Top (Available until February 28th at Anthem)
Necklace: katat0nik - Chain of Love in Silver (Available until February 19th at SL Shop & Hop)
Bag: miss chelsea - Vali Fanny Pack (Available until February 28th at Anthem)
Skirt: miss chelsea - Vali Skirt (Available until February 28th at Anthem)
Pose: -Extra- - Up & Away, Pose 4
Balloons: hive - heart balloons
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Boutique Hotel Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment