Monday, January 30, 2023

Do Elephants Like Peanuts?

When I was a kid, I never got to go to the Circus, at least not the traditional kind. My mum was always a little against what they put the animals through, and the way that they were made to do things that were not true to their nature. She has never been a fan of zoos either, but circuses that had animals participating were particular no-gos... That doesn't mean the thought of the circus never inspired me, and there was one time I randomly caught sight of an Elephant in our local park when the circus was in town... 
I've always loved Elephants... They always seem super intelligent and their eyes tell so many stories... 

When I saw the elephant in the park outside the the circus tent, I couldn't actually believe that the elephant was standing there where the dogs were usually around to run around and play... 
Watching TV earlier I sat munching on some peanuts and for some reason I got to thinking about the circus elephant and how elephants seem to like nute. Is that a real thing ro did I just pick that up and believe it because it happened in Dumbo? I had to find out... I went to a local circus in SL and bought myself some nuts from the peanut vendor - actually a weekend sale release from Junk Food - then tentatively heading towards the circus elephants, they seemed to sense what I had to offer... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Glitter Hair in Offbeat (Available until February 22nd at Uber)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: Decoy - Bailey Dress
Jacket: Gabriel - Vivid Off-Shoulder Fur
Pose: Secret Poses - Alice, Pose 2
Peanuts: Junk Food - Peanuts Basket
Elephant: JIAN - African Elephant
Clowns, Balloons & Tent: Remarkable Oblivion - Circus Rot
Ticket Booth: ANTINATURAL[+] - Carnival Freaks in Ticket Booth (No Longer Available!)
Lights: tarte - Boho String Lights
Backdrop: Synnergy - Open Fields [Night] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment