Saturday, January 7, 2023

Stuck With No Powers!

Over the festive holidays, they tend to play some of the most random movies that could be considered classics these days but are actually films that I loved in my youth. Some of them seem crazy, as in HOW can they possibly call these things classics - it makes me feel so old to know about some of my favourites being called CLASSICS!! - yet one movie caught my attention and I couldn't resist watching for old times sake... 
Austin Powers was one of the movies that played, and it has one of the most funny scenes that cracks me up every time... It's the scene where he gets the cart stuck between two walls, I had to pay hommage to that... 

I found the perfect Sci-Fi Tunnel - a backdrop from TROPIX - and knew the perfect vehicle existed because it was one that HellBone had created, a perfect little ResCart - for Hogs & Cart Wheels. Now all I needed was a gun and the perfect outfit to respresent a Rudhish version of Liz Hurley's character 'Vanessa Kensington' the super spy and fembot... 
One more thing before I go, I have to share the clip of the movie I mean... Give everyone the laugh that I love so much... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Coconut Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: Kibitz - Sonnya's Collar in Onyx
Gun: No Longer Available!
Dress: Normandy - Turing.Dress
Boots: [Salem] - Ezra Boot in Silver (No Longer Available!)
Pose: FOXCITY - Madam, Pose 2m
Car: H&C Wheels - ResCart
Backdrop: TROPIX - Sci-fi Tunnel 04 

No comments:

Post a Comment