Friday, December 2, 2022

Cookie Chaos in my Holiday Kitchen

Since it's the run up now, day 2 on the slippery slope to the Festive Days, I decided that whilst I was at home it might be a good idea to get started on my Christmas baking. I've never been a very good baker, in fact I sometimes wonder how I manage to cook toast without it burning, but since Mum has already made and past me a home-made Christmas Pudding I figured that perhaps I should try and make some delicious cookies this year... How hard can it be to make gingerbread? 

In my adorable little Holiday Kitchen - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - I pulled out all of the ingredients, and pulled on a sexy Baking Bae Apron - from Vanilla Bae - to get myself started... Once I started, I couldn't stop myself from baking more and more, houses and gingerbread men for everyone and as decoration too, but things started going a little strange. I'd followed the recipe in the strange old Thor's Country Cook Book, and I'd rolled the dough to the right consistency, but it started to escape... It was Escaping raw dough - from Aardvark for The Farmers Market - the dough was coming to life, and then the Gingerbread men became Psycho Cookies - from Tardfish at The Warehouse - running around with knives in search of a gang of jelly babies to rough up! I'm telling you, Christmas Candy is BRUTAL!!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Doe - Becca Baker
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Cardigan: Mug - Tamar Sweater in Gray
Apron: Vanilla Bae - {Baking Bae} Sexy Apron
Pose: Fashiowl Poses - Xmas Market, Pose 5
Evil Gingerbread: Tardfish - Psycho Cookies (Available until December 18th at The Warehouse)
Rolling Pin: Aardvark - Escaping raw dough
Sparkles: tarte. - Star Lights & #LuluB! - Magic: Star Spell
Other Baking Decor: O.M.E.N - Messy Baking & Apple Fall - Bags of Flour
Book: THOR - Country Cook Book
Gingerbread Buildings: dust bunny - Gingerbread Carrousel & Chateau
Other Decor: Wednesday[+] - Gingerbread Army item in To give Box, dust bunny - Homemade Gingerbread Hearts & spruce. - Grandma's recipe tin
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Holiday Kitchen Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment