Thursday, December 8, 2022

Love at First Sight

YAY I'm done with having to go out of the house to work for this week, sure I have my second job but that I can do at home in my jammies... It's time to relax and have a little fun, and also I've decided that I NEED to start getting myself a little more into the Christmas spirit... I need to get myself into the Christmas magic... HellBone has been decorating a little in our garden, I might have to run around and make some new wintery friends... 

Whilst Hell was cutting trees in the snowy garden - a backdrop from Synnergy - and I was running around in the garden, playing in the snow. There's nothing better than being wrapped up in a cozy hat and sweater and taking the time out of the day to build a snowman... He was my wintery Love at First Sight - thanks to a pose from -Extra- - and I couldn't resist giving him a quick kiss! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Sapporo Hair (Available until December 30th at Anthem)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Pixicat - Page Sweater in Xmas (Available until December 30th under the tree at Anthem)
Pose & Prop: -Extra- - Love at Frost Sight (Available until December 31st at Winter Wonderland '22)
Falling Snow: [Since1975] - Mesh Falling Snow
Backdrop: Synnergy - Tree Cutting Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment