Friday, September 18, 2020

A Necrotic Horror Show is on it's way...

Two things that I LOVE very much are coming, they are getting closer and closer, and although the thought of things coming is giving me MASSIVE amounts of anxiety right now - as we still have MASSES of stuff to do for the Gators MC Maze - but aside from that Halloween is on it's way, AND, NECROSIS IS COMING!!! 
So I decided to get a jump on it and share one or two little things as a teaser... Get you excited by the Necrosis and it's Necrotic Horror Show... 

So while I'm setting up something a little Halloween feeling on my home space, to give myself a little bit of Halloween that I can hide in away from the craziness of the Gator Maze, I discovered that Infernal Alchemy have made some amazing goodies for the upcoming round of Necrosis such as the Antoinette's Demise Boudoir Set featuring this AMAZING Guillotine Lounger! It's the perfect bed for a little monster like me! It went so well with some of my older - but favourite - Halloween Decor from FAPPLE!
While on the subject of Necrosis though, LOOK AT THIS AMAZING TATTOO from GERMINAL that's also coming soon to the Necrosis event... It's the Highgate Tattoo and I LOVE the details of each part... The tops of the legs have the cemetery and the neck looks like the roots of a tree, and there is BATS all over hehe... It's a gorgeous tattoo!!
My little pet Snake seems happy with the new decor I'm setting out, and I'm happy with my new outfit too!!! I LOVE this Selina Outfit from 1313 Mockingbird Lane that is still available until September 30th at Whore Couture... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Doe - Autumn Gacha Item in V1 No Leaves Colors A
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Black Tattoo: GERMINAL - HIGHGATE TATTOO (Available from September 25th at NECROSIS)
Snake: hive - My Pet Snake in Black (Available until October 10th at Kustom9)
Outfit: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Selina Outfit (Available until September 30th at Whore Couture)
Pose: FOXCITY - Vibing, Pose 7
Bed: Infernal Alchemy - Antionette's Demise Bourdoir Set in Guillotine Lounger (Available from September 25th at NECROSIS)
Decor: FAPPLE - HS Halloween BDSM Furniture
Skull Candle: Construct - Skull and Candle
House: Trompe Loeil - Isadora Rustic Cottage 

No comments:

Post a Comment