Saturday, September 12, 2020

Ducks in the Tub

 Been working on the garden today in my corner of Second Life... It's time to start harvesting and my garden is looking wonderful... All those lovely fruits and veggies ready to be harvested, and the pretty leaves on the trees changing colour and scattering all over the place that need to be raked up... 
I did a little yard work, and then snuck into the barn to watch my cute little duckies in the tub!

My family of ducks had gotten into the barn that's now filled with soft warm hay - thanks to the Harvest Hay Set from hive - and were splashing about in my hillbilly hot tub - from brocante - making lots of cute little quaking noises! I had to dip my feet into the water and join the fun. 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Lamb - Ari in Red Pack 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: Suicidal Unborn - Midnight Doll Sunglasses in Amber 
Top: Caboodle - Cate Shirt in Red Plaid 
Shorts: villena - Ripped Front Shorts in Blue 
Pose: Secret Poses - Faith, Pose 5 
Bath: brocante - Hillbilly Hot Tub in Worn 
Duck: JIAN - Pekin Duck in Static Duck Looking 
Ducklings:  Foxwood - Duckling in Decor 
Leaves: hive - Falling and Ground Leaves 
Hay: hive - Harvest Hay Set

No comments:

Post a Comment