Sunday, September 20, 2020

Apple Invasion

 Yesterday I went to pick out my first of many pumpkins for the Halloween Season in SL... I'm going to admit that it won't be my last either, but today I decided to take some time out in my own little garden with the help of one of my many many puppies and harvest some of my apples before the wind blows them all off the trees... 

So whilst I'm happily picking apples so that I can turn some into pie, and others into cider, I decided that they looked SO DELICIOUS that I had to have one to taste... Don't you just hate it when you pick an apple, take a bite and it's occupied... UGH there was a worm in my apple!!! 
The Apple is actually a current group gift from FIKA called "Bite an Apple", so the pretty JIAN Hillside Orchard on my land cannot be blamed hehe... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi - Zuiker Mesh Hair in Fireworks 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Top: miss.chelsea - Bebe Top in Black
Jeans: 'M.BIRDIE - Lottie Look Gacha Items in Pants 5 (Available until October 10th at Kustom9
Apple: FIKA - Bite an Apple (Current Gift) 
Pose: Secret Poses - Adorable, Pose 2 (Available until September 30th at eBento
Hand Basket: 8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage Gacha Item in Apple Basket 
Dog: JIAN - Scruffy Shepherds in Companion Tan Black 
Apple Baskets: JIAN - Hillside Orchard in Apple Buckets 
Trees: JIAN - Hillside Orchard in Apple Tree 

No comments:

Post a Comment