Tuesday, December 17, 2019

New York Shopping

It's crazy scary how little time there is left until the big day that is Christmas day arrives... This time next week will be Christmas Eve and then we will all have to go to sleep soon as the fat man will be making his rounds... 
I know that some people wait until the last minute to get their shopping done, but I like to have everything ready way before Christmas... I have a couple more things to get for my SL parents and then I'm DONE!!! Time to get my lazy butt shopping... 
So maybe a little shopping trip to New York for my last minute gifts, an NYC Christmas... Sounds lovely! I dressed warmly, but adorably in a Petite Mort Cropped Mock TNeck and some High-Waist Plaid Trousers, which are all available in a variety of colours at Winter Spirit
Problem is I lost my list, who did I need to buy for?! OOOOH shoes!

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Isabela Hairstyle in Basic Pack 
Glasses: CULT - Red Nose Glasses
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Sweater: Petite Mort - Cropped Mock Tneck in Olive (Available until January 10th at Winter Spirit
Bag & Coffee: MOVEMENT - Holidays Shopping in Green (Available until January 8th at Access
Pants: Petite Mort - High-Waist Plaid Trousers in Navy (Available until January 10th at Winter Spirit
Pose: Secret Poses - Shopping In Paris, Pose 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment