Friday, December 13, 2019

Sleigh Rides with Jingle Bells

Been listening to my MC baby sister talking about the sleigh rides that she runs from her RL family farm and it sounded so pretty that I kinda had to get in on the act... I don't have a horse though, so I guess for me the best option was to do something SL based, and wow I found the perfect place and the perfect horsey companion! We went for a sleigh ride through The Forest's Winter Wonderland
While we're taking a walk through the I wanted to get that gorgeous sleigh bells sound, so I'm adding some to my new friend, over his harness and just a few more that I'm holding in my hand - thanks to the awesome Jubal Hand Chain from AsteroidBox
I'm wrapped up all warm and cosy thanks to my new Winter Coat - from Fika, available at the Winter Spirit - and even have my own little bells so that my new horse friend and I can jingle together... 
Question is now, does anyone want to come for a sleigh ride?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOE - Bianca Crowns in Colours 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Jacket: Fika - Winter Coat (Available until January 10th at Winter Spirit
Bells: AsteroidBox - Jubal Hand Chain Bells 
Jeans: Kaithleen's - Flare Jeans in Stone 
Pose: Amitie - Summer Sparklers, Pose 03 

No comments:

Post a Comment