Sunday, December 8, 2019

Heading to see the Jolly Ol' Fat Man!

Christmas is getting closer and closer, blink at this point and you will more than likely miss it, but now is a great time for me to head on a little expedition to visit an old fat man and try to persuade him to switch the list I'm on! I've been Naughty, but in my defense I was just following the example set by the other Gators!
So I set out on my expedition, and it was time to beg forgiveness... 
I approached the North Pole Toy Co, based at the gorgeous winter sim of The Forest 2019, with a little trepidation... I've heard the rumour that naughty kids get turned into coal if they dare to enter the domain of the Fat Christmas man, and I'm not sure I wanted to take that chance?! I mean my parents love me and they'd send me presents surely?! 
I wasn't really able to sneak in unseen though, the Jolly Ol' Mr Claus was sat on the porch as if he was waiting for my arrival! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Zoya Mesh Hair in #11 Fireworks (Available until December 31st at The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bag: Neverwish - Ornament Backpack in Green 
Cardigan: Cynful - Snuggle Cardigan in Grey 
Pants: PSYCHO.Byts - Yule Leggings in Holiday Green (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum
Pose: FOXCITY - Stairs, Standing, Pose 7 

No comments:

Post a Comment