Monday, November 7, 2011

K is for Kalology - Alphabet Time

Trying to make myself sound clever, but really I kinda cheated. I wanted to see if I could try learning a new word for each alphabet post letter, and so when I looked online I found the word Kalology! Apparently, and please correct me if I'm wrong, but the work Kalology means a study of beauty, and this is something that I feel links particularly well with SL and SL blogging. Blog posts that I read regularly show of beauty in many, many forms - be it beautiful avatars wearing beautiful clothing, or beautiful minds creating beautiful photos, it is an ever present feeling that shows through in EVERY POST that I seem to have read recently. No place has shown to be more involved with Kalology than the Colour Challenge group... I miss you guys already!!! 
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
What K's did I dig outta my wardrobe; 
Hair: .ploom. - KISHA
Skin: KEIKO - Bisque(past hunt prize)
Necklace: KOSH - Nebula
Dress: ..::Beauty Killer::.. - KREEPS
Shoes: A-Bomb - KHITTEN BOWED HEELS

The location of this picture has very recently, I mean like yesterday, changed it's layout creating a HUGE store (one that is currently running a 50% off sale I might add!), KOSH. KOSH has and will most likely always be one of my favouritist stores in SL, and one that I can say is a go to store. I go here if I need furniture, or jewellery, or make-up! There is such an eclectic mix here, that you are bound to find something to suit your taste, and so finding a K location for me really was the easiest task this week, hehe!

1 comment:

  1. Good thing that you explained what kalology means, because I had absolutely no idea!

    And I actually don't know Kosh... I'll need to go and investigate :)

    ReplyDelete