Thursday, March 3, 2011

Have a Starring Role in a New MAYALA Movie!

Mayala wanted to do something BIG for her post in the 52 Weeks of Colour Challenge this week, and that can only mean one thing... MOVIE!
She called upon my services to help, and thus the latest movie, Oscar Wild 2011 (click here to see the Oscar footage never shown on TV), was born...
Posing with my co-star and Director, Miss Mayala Loon
This movie was to be something BIG, she called on the help of my oh-so-stinky big brother, Zakora, to come and present us with the award. I haven't seen Zak for a while so it was a bit of a family reunion and BOY did he make over his avatar well... We seem to look more and more alike every time we see each other, and this time he has gotten pretty good looking, does anyone agree??

Though go check out the movie, Mayala has worked wonders on it, I really love making them with her and cannot wait for the next one, though Maya hon, if you read this I promise I WILL be able to stay awake for the next one LOL! *hugs* 
(Oh and Happy RL Birthday Zakkie!)


1 comment:

  1. Hollywood tres chic!
    This was so cute, it looks like you 3 had a blast putting it together!

    ReplyDelete