Saturday, March 5, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 18!

YAY - Colour Time - and YAY Luna created a group just for the Colour Challenge... I look forward to discussion of colours with everyone, but I wonder will the group be like a bunch of giggling sorority sisters or will we all act far too mature and polite (I hope it's the former lol)... 
I find myself thinking now that the colours I feel most freaked out by seem to be the colour pictures that I have most fun doing. My reason for thinking this was due to the fact that when I started on my Electric Lime last week, I kinda went into panic mode but after a while I began to relax and have a laugh with it... This week's colour on the other hand, although I love my picture, seemed to be more drab and somewhat faded, hence the outcome of my photo... 
Week 18...
ECRU
Week 18: The faded, thrown away, broken Dolly
What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - One (located in discount department)
Skin: *HOOLIGAN SKINS* - Broken Doll (not sure this place exists anymore - cant find it *pouts*)
Outfit: League - Steampunk Apocalypse
Bracelet: KOSH - Blooming Rust Bracelet
Boots: Chez GiGi - Looking for Trouble Boots

I love the broken doll look, I used to spend a lot of my time dressing this way... Though in RL you wouldn't get me anywhere near these porcelain dolls, I got creeped out by them working as a Victorian Re-enactor! *shudders*

Next Week -UMBER... Another brown tone... lol time to go roll in the mud again!


11 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit!..the broken doll look can be so much fun...altho I'm completely with you on RL porcelain dolls *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and pose! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah some RL porcelain dolls are downright creepy. Cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that look and that pic ... you made the best out of a rather un-exciting colour ;-)
    Now ... what's UMBER gonna be ? ...
    *grins & hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor dolly! Good job matching the colour to a character ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. You nailed ecru! LOL!!
    Ill tell ya what though, I think your outfit looks purty darn hot! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha, I wore part of that League outfit for one of the other neutrals :-). I love your look and pose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your composition is so cool...love it...and even your hair looks ecru...hehe well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute picture and a great look for ecru :)

    ReplyDelete