Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Plans to Travel

Along with other things that I want to do with myself this year, I've decided that I need to do myself a favour and get off the platform I hermit on and explore more of Second Life. I like a lot of bloggers and designers - and lots of other people out there - seem to spend more than my fair share of time hiding on a platform taking pictures and only venture out to pick up things in sales and events... This year I plan on making a big effort to get myself out and about and explore new places... It's time to pack my bags and go exploring... 

I got myself all glammed up, in the earliest days of flying things were considered prestige and privilege, drinking champagne and rather dressing for comfort, dressing for chic glamour... 
I'm going to head out on a private plane that I'll board at the Synnergy.Tavis Aircraft Hanger - which is a backdrop available at the mainstore - with my case and a hat to protectme from any sunshine. I'll pull a cardigan over my shoulders - from C'est La Vie - to keep me warm, but not to cover the super chic Chisa Tube Top - an older release now from everfaery - so that I can feel glam like the flight passengers of the past... 
Now I'm going to explore, I'm going to seek out some of the amazing new and wonderful places that are shown on Flickr, Facebook and in the Destination Guide... Postcards will be sent hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Light Hairstyle
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Necklace: Kibitz - Ballie's Necklace in Silver
Chest Piercing: [G-SHOT] - VOXY ChestPiercing (Current Group Gift)
Cardigan: C'est la vie - Danny Cardigan
Top: everfaery - Chisa Tube Top
Passport: Havoc - Passport Pack in Black
Jeans: [Cynful] - A Girl's Thing Jeggings in Denim
Pose: -Extra- - Cozy Season, Pose 2
Suitcase: MOVEMENT - Vacation vintage luggage DECOR in BLUE
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Airport Hanger {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment