Thursday, January 11, 2024

A Different Kind of Chuckie

I was talking to my sister earlier on today and we were reminiscing over things we loved from our childhood... Things like books, movies and television shows, talking silliness and remembering all different things that we could quote word for word... There were so many cartoons that I loved, I think that I am going to have to see about re-watching some of them again. Sesame Street when I was really little, and then loads of other cartoons came and went, but one show I loved so much was the Rugrats... 

I loved all of the characters, though I always had a firm favourite... Chuckie... I've often been heard telling my hubby that he has HIS Chucky and I have mine... Mine was a lot sweeter, a lot less agressive, and perhaps a little more like me with a case of anxiety that matches my own...
I found a costume - created by Rosary, who made a set of all of the characters not just Chuckie - and couldn't resist slipping into a character that matches my mood. Playing in a room of a house that looks remarkably like my parents home building with letter blocks and hanging around with my best friend teddy - who comes from kotte if you're interested - when I looked over to the Reptar Wagon - which is in fact the Cartoon Dino Wagon from Starries - someone is tempting me to go for a ride. I'm not allowed to drive the wagon without Tommy Pickles though, stop trying to lure me in Reptar... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Athena
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Teddy: kotte - Bear Hugs in Fatpack
Outfit (Including Glasses): Rosary - Rascals in Chuckie
Pose: Secret Poses - Asher, Pose 2 (Available until January 31st at The Mens Department)
Truck (Including Fence): [Starries] - Cartoon Dino Wagon
Blocks: [Llamaby] - Alphabet Wooden Blocks in Bright Pack
Backdrop: TROPIX - Vintage Room 04

No comments:

Post a Comment