Sunday, January 7, 2024

OI, Where's My Cake?!

It's still very early into the new year and people I know are still working on their New Year's Resolutions. I never actually made any for myself, although I DID have some plans to do things that made me happy and so far I am managing to enjoy the things I planned. I listen to all of the crazy goals and plans that friends in both RL and SL have, and a lot of people are focusing on losing weight and exercise... I admit that when I'm running around at work, lifting heavy weight and constantly on my feet, exercise is the last thing on my mind... Though Rudh figured that she'd give things a little bit of a go... YOGA... 

She went all in this time, never doing things by halves, and after spending a fortune on setting up a work out space for her at home, filling it with exercise balls, dumbells and yoga mats - from collections by dust bunny, lmndrp and CHEZ MOI... She's dressed herself in a suitably sporty but still more than a little cute, in some leggings from Mug and a top from Palette, and she's ready to go... 
Never one for wanting to work out on her own, she invited a group of fluffy friends over to come and join in the workout party... They are all a group of Little Fit Bunnies - a release from Aardvark at the current sporty round of Anthem until January 27th - and while we were all trying to work out, bending into uncomfortable positions as she attempted to do some yoga poses... It was all going so well until one of those cheeky little bunnies said sod it to exercise, and went in search of the most delicious Sweet Winter Black Forest Cake - from vespertine - covered in chocolate and cream and a little cherry on top... Now I want that, exercise can wait... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial in Bent over Redheads
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Palette - Katie Top in Black
Pants: Mug - Sara Leggings in Black
Pose: Secret Poses - Body Balance, Pose 1M (Available until January 27th at Anthem)
Bunnies: Aardvark - Little Fit Bunny (Available until January 27th at Anthem)
Cake: vespertine - sweet winter black forest cake
Mat: dust bunny - Cedar Retreat Yoga Mat in Cream (Available until January 27th at Anthem)
Yellow Ball: dust bunny - Cedar Retreat Exercise Ball in Yellow (Available until January 27th at Anthem)
Blue Half Ball: Promagic - Workout Gacha in Bosu Ball Blue
Wall Rack Mats: CHEZ MOI - Mandala Mat Holder
Wall Rack Weights: ionic - Time to exercise!
Blue Ball: lmndrp. - Exercise Ball in Blue
Blue Weights: lmndrp. - Dumbell in Blue
Ropes: Short Leash - Playtime Toys in Rope DUO
Red Weights: FOXCITY. Prop - Weights
Bottle: brocante - Water Bottle in White
Backdrop: Lagom - Holly skybox

No comments:

Post a Comment