Sunday, January 28, 2024

Battle for the Midnight Order

Everyone has the power to be strong, everyone has the power to find their inner warrior and charge across the battlements to seek victory against their foes, be those foes people, worries or stresses... 
Today I've had a bit of a shit day, I've been trapped in anxiety attacks and wanting to run away, over the bridge to find a place to hide... I feel like I'm heading into a battle with myself... 

I'm going to find a way to get myself through this battle with as few scars as possible. My mental health may be scarred for a while, but I think that I'll just have to let that take it's time... 
Going to battle in Second Life seems like so much more of an adventure... The killer look in my Haunted Eyes - a creation that's part of a set from HELLBOURNE available at Midnight Order - warns those that stand in my way. I pulled on gaulets and a Coif with a crown, like the queen that I am - wearing Static releases for the Order - and called upon my trusty Falcons preparing for battle... 

What is she wearing;
Head Accessory: Static - Order Crowned Coif (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Eyes: HELLBOURNE - Haunted Eyes in Empty (Available until February 20th at Midnight Order)
Fur: Foxes - Faux Fur Stole in Brown
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Gloves: Static - Order Gauntlets
Sword: Reve Obscura - Little Red Pose Prop
Top: Zenith - Leather Ranger Breastplate in Choco
Corset: [Etchaflesh] - Colorblind Nymh Underbust Corset
Birds: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Falconer Holdable
Pose: Secret Poses - Owen, Pose 3M (Available until January 31st at The Men's Department)
Clouds: kotte - cloudy
Torches: DRD - Swamp Shack in High Torch
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Dragon's Keep [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment