Sunday, September 11, 2022

I don't wanna play Mouse Trap!

Sometimes it's as if a designer gets into my head...One of my favourite creators, a super awesome Pineapple man managed to get into my head and managed to create something that would be perfect for me... A little extra cheese in a life that's already super cheesy... 

This designer knows that my normal 9 - 5 job is in retail. I work in a cheese shop in the middle of Amsterdam for a company called Henri Willig. We sell all kinds of delicious gouda cheese, made from cow, goat and sheep milk, with all kinds of different flavourings, smokings and aging... It's a delicious place to work. 
Yet, when I put on the most amazing new release from Ananas - that you can get your hands on at a discount this weekend - it was like Diffthought had gotten into my head and made it just for me... The Mac part of this costume aside, I LOVE THE CHEESE!!! I wasn't prepared what happened next, while I was dancing around in my cheese, HellBone accidentally hit the shrink button on a gun borrowed from a crazy inventor and I shrank... Then I had to run for my life... 

What is she wearing;
Cap & Hair: Wasabi - Pomme Cap Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit & Hat: Ananas - Like Mac n' Cheese in Cheese
Shorts: *MUKA* - Iggy
Pose: FOXCITY - Miss United Skates, Pose 4
Mice: Pewpew! - Brown Mouse
Basket: Ariskea - [ELLE] Bamboo Basket Plant
Rug: KraftWork - Runner Rugs in Stripes Mix 2
Table: Granola - Fern's Half Moon Table
Plant: hive - Potted Plants in Swiss Cheese Plant Pot B
Archway: pixie's creations - Stone Archway 

No comments:

Post a Comment