Friday, September 23, 2022

The Engine Room is just the start of the Adventure!

You may know that I have a guilty pleasure in watching all different kinds of ghost hunting shows, but when I'm watching TV with my other half it can be hard to find something that we both want to see...  Dr Pimple Popper is an addiction, and we're excited about various new series, BUT we both love to watch the show Expedition Unknown with Josh Gates... All the adventures he goes on, and the archaeological aspects excite me, I've always wanted to go on a big adventure, I'd love to see some of the things that he gets to see... I'm going to let the Engine Room be the start of the journey...

I'm going to plan my journey in the warm luxury of the Clock Station - a backdrop from Synnergy - Lounge where the furniture is made from a gorgeously comfortable Barrel Set - available from Krescendo at ALPHA - and I dressed for the part, a Steampunk styled version of Indiana Jones... Ready to set off on a Steampunk Adventure - in my Art&Ko dress, with my Ministry floppy hat - people tried to warn me that it wouldn't be safe. That handling the Crystal Visions Orb - a pose prop in the full body pose set by piXit - was dangerous, but they didn't realise I'd be wearing my Barclay Hands - from Wicca's Originals - luckily the steampunk prosthetic helps me to grip the orb without threat of it's mystical powers... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Ministry - Floppy Hat (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Hair: Aii & Ego - Sonata Hair (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Choker: Blue Blood - Cog Charm Choker (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Outfit: Art&Ko - Steampunk Adventure Set (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Hand: Wicca's Originals - Barclay Hands  (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Pose & Orb Prop: [piXit] - Crystal Visions in Full Body, Pose 2
Tables, Chairs & Footstool: [Krescendo] - Barrel Set (Available until November 18th at ALPHA)
Cog Table: Blue Blood - Cog Memories Coffee Table (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Chandeliers: Architect - Hot Air Balloon Chandelier (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Shoes: [Merak] - Witch's Shoes
Scroll: Raindale - Sparrownest Scroll
Cabinets: LVL9 - Dreamer's Wine Cabinet  (Available until October 20th at The Engine Room)
Globes: tarte - Decorative Globe
Backdrop: Synnergy - Steampunk Clock Station Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment