Tuesday, September 27, 2022

A Train to Run Away on!

I have a really big desire and muchly desperate need to go home to the UK... I want to be with my mum for a while, I want to get a tour of my dad's garden like he does everytime I visit and I want to finally go to see the house that my little sister has moved to and has started to live in like a grown up. There has been so much chaos in my RL lately that I feel the strongest need to run away, and although that cannot be happening for a while just yet, I can't help but let myself dream about it... I'd love to jump on a train in Amsterdam Central and get to London asap... 

After a long day at work, I'd like to board the Night Train - a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - after having lugged my luggage into work and back to the station. I found a quiet compartment and curled up for the long trip with a good book on my lap and some of the very naughty Speedy's Fast Food Junk Food that you can get at the station, these slushies are totally delicious and I couldn't pick one flavour so I got them all... It's going to be a long trip like I said... Then whilst I was sitting there, a cute little Terrier Puppy - from SEmotion Libellune - appeared in my compartment, he seemed to want to share my dinner and he seemed very pleased when I slipped him a hotdog! It was nice to have a companion to talk to! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Raya Beret Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: PSYCHO:Byts - Black Choker+Spike
Fishnet Undershirt: AsteroidBox - Shredded Nets in Black w/ Bandages
Top: Mug - Punk Rocker in #1 Band Tee RARE
Cardigan: TETRA - Off-shoulder Cardigan 
Shorts: Mug - Anya Shorts & Belt in Red
Boots: CULT - Verity
Pose: FOXCITY - Lux Travel Party, Pose 3
Food stuff: Junk Food - Speedy's Fast Food Set
Puppy: SEmotion Libellune - Terrier Puppy Companion ULTRARARE 03
Book: Lucas Lameth - How To Tell If Someone Is An Alt [BENTO Book] V2
Umbrella Bag: Tentacio - Fall Bag in Black
White Bag: REIGN - WEEKENDER BAG in ROADTRIP BAG
Suitcase: FOXCITY. Prop - Luggage
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Night Train [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment