Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Back At Home Again!

Guess who is back? Yes, it's me, who else would it be that could be found writing here, no one else would be wanting to share their crazed ramblings in a place like this... I don't think anyone else is bonkers enough really. Anyway, did you miss me??
I know that it's only been a week, but I love the feeling of getting home... 

Getting home feels lovely... Dumping my luggage and stripping off my dirty travel clothes as I walk through the house, I have to decide if I'd rather shower or have a cup of tea first... In this case, the shower won and after I'd spent far too long in the shower, it was definitely time for a  cup of tea and a delicious club sandwich - from Vespertine - which I'll enjoy on the last of the days sunshine while I'll I sit on the Fire Escape - a new backdrop from FOXCITY at Collabor88

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Lovegood Hairstyle
Skin:  amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top: Mug - Isabella Tank in Gray
Cardigan: Psycho Barbie - Juliet Sweater in Fatpack
Pants: imbue - Velvet Cord Flares in Forest Green
Slippers: Mug - Aysha Sandal
Pose: FOXCITY - Puffy, Pose 6 (Available until June 6th at Collabor88)
Sandwich: {vespertine} - Club Sandwich Serving
Cat: [Rezz Room] - Grouchy Cat in Angry
Small Flowers: LODE Decor - Primula Pot
Big Flowers: LODE Decor - Cyclamen Pot
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Fire Escape (Available until June 6th at Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment