Friday, November 26, 2021

Swimming with the Sushi Fish

There are new rules in Holland as things are beginning to get worse again, meaning there have to be stricter rules... I have such strong feeling that I want to get myself away from here and run somewhere that's totally free of this pandemic... I've decided to let myself drift into a fantasy world, one that's affected by my stomach and a strong desire for dinner... 
Sushi perhaps?! 

My dreams led me to the Mystical Isle, where I decided to try and swim to find some new mermaid friends... I guess that would be where my hunger kicked in, and where I decided that I was craving sushi. I ended up a little delicious and in my dreamlike state, I found myself feeling like a sushi - and I can really be a sushi by wearing the Ananas from the I am Sushi Set!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Olive - the Swim Hair in Split RARE
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Mask: Astralia - Scuba Mask in Blue (Past Subscriber Gift)
Bubbles: Moon Amore - Ocean Lover Gacha Item in Bubbles
Outfit & Hat: Ananas - I am Sushi in Nigiri (Available until December 10th at Kustom9)
Bodysuit: Vinyl - Heckapoo Bodysuit in Black
Flippers: lunaBeam - The Little Mermaid Gacha Set in Aquata Pack Flippers
Pose: HopScotch - Rocket Woman, Pose Fly Behind
 

No comments:

Post a Comment