Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Somebody come get her, she's dancing like a stripper!

 After a day at work like I've had ANOTHER of - yes I had no customers again all day and I was bored out of my own mind - I feel like I'm bored of entertaining myself even... It's so tedious, so monotonous but I guess that at least I'm lucky to have a job after all the craziness of the pandemic. 
Yet when I come home and get myself online, I feel like I want to do nothing more than be a crazy - slightly weird - but definitely entertaining dolly... I look back on all of the jobs I had over my time in SL, and smile... I worked on Seraphim, I worked in clubs, and I think the most entertaining of them all was my VERY early days as a Stripper... So today, I'm looking back on the good times LOL... 

While writing this, I can hear my hubby watching videos on tiktok and they keep playing that one with the song about "dancing like a stripper" LOL... If only they really knew! The way that this dolly is swinging around the Sparkle Pole - from The Horror - in her stripper's boudoir, that has been tastefully decorated with silks and BDSM toys and some lovely furnishings from Krescendo

What is she wearing;
Hair: Pink Hustler - Disordered Hair - II in #5-3
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Outfit: N-Core - MONI Bodysuit&Boots
Pose: FOXCITY - Pole Artist, Pose 5
Pole: The Horror! - Sparkle Pole in Blue
Cushion: [Krescendo] - Kinky Cushion
Cabinet: [Krescendo] - Wild Side Table (Available until May 22nd at Black Fair)
Candies: LEMME - Bite it, suck it, blow it in Light Blue
Chair: [Krescendo] - Seduction Set in Neon Chair
Hanging Decor & Cross: Artisan Fantasy - Capturado Collection Items
Backdrop & Floating Money: SAYO Sin - Crimson Dreams Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment