Thursday, May 6, 2021

Fish for Lunch?

 Finally done having to go out into the world for the week, I´m done with work and it´s time to just start relaxing... What should I do with my weekend, a hobby of sorts... Knitting, colouring, cooking? What shall I do... OOOOH how about fishing?! It's peaceful, allows for lots of quiet time and well... Fish for dinner? 

I had some lovely peaceful time, that was until someone else decided that fish for dinner was a good idea... I was minding my own business, beginning to realise that my net might have been a little small for the giant Salmon - from Jian - when I heard a rustling in the bushes, turning around a Momma and her babies appeared... It was lunchtime for the Bears...

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Lamb - Sugar in Red Pack 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Jacket: Vinyl - Lenka Raincoat in Yellow 
Top: miss chelsea - Cazz Tee in White 
Shorts: Petite Mort - Bermuda in Stone Wash 
Boots: sf design - Wellingtons in Black Dirty (No Longer Available!) 
Can: Greenies - Can of Worms 
Net: Happy Mood (HPMD) - Happiness Catcher 
Pose: {NANTRA} - Enter Autumn, Pose 3M 
Bears: Jian - BEAR Posed & Decor Pack 
Fish: Jian - Salmon Collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment