Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Eve of Eden

I'm not a religious person, but I do believe in Karma... No matter what happens to a person there always seems to be something that will come back to haunt a person. 
I'm writing slowly on a rant post to come out in a few days when I have managed to get my brain into action after a very hectic, drama filled few days, but right now all I can think about is that Karma will come back to get people... 
Though today while I'm thinking of religiousness, Christmas is coming and OK that's a combination of both Pagan and Christian religious holidays, so for today I took a trip into something evil that makes me smile... 
A story about woman being seduced by evil... Sounds about right for me, but to be honest, there's nothing Biblical to do with it! 
Even though it looks a little like that thanks to this amazing outfit from CUREMORE, I got this a while ago at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival, which is running until December 6th, but there has been a few leaves added for modesty sake! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Apple in Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Leaf Outfit: ((OOC)) - Eden Outfit in Green 
Snakes, Apples & Tree: CUREMORE - Lost Paradise Gacha Items (Available until December 6th at Fantasy Gacha Carnival
Pose: Signature Pose - Give Me Space 

No comments:

Post a Comment