Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Suffer in Silence

YAY Ranty Post Time!!!! It's been a while since my Rambles have been on the ranty side but sometimes after bottling it up a while I want to find a safe place to release it without blowing it up on someone in my friendship group and drowning in unnecessary drama! So fair warning people if you're not wanting to read the rant, look at the pretty picture and then skip to the end for the credits, and I promise this will not happen too often!! 
First the picture, which in itself paints a thousand words... 
Now for the ranty part... You have been warned...
Communication and Feelings are two VERY dangerous tools in the human mind... They are sometimes misleading and can cause all kinds of different emotional troubles in a person, and these can be fairly volatile in their appearance. SL seems to be a place though where communication is often the biggest cause of bad feeling within anyone it seems. In RL, communication is key any relationship, but with SL things have to be communicated in a totally different way. In SL, there are no real facial expressions and no eyes to read, there can only be words of another person that you hear or see... Sometimes intonation can help with understanding, but unfortunately this isn't always the way it works...
People in SL have a nasty habit of hiding in the anonymity of their avatars - not all granted but many people seem to have a reason not to reveal their true feelings. I myself can be called guilty of this. I bottle everything away, and still often have a massive lack of confidence when it comes to standing up for myself.
In the past few months, things have slowly been unravelling for me and my SL "family". I have to say I've hidden, I haven't been able to express myself about things, but today right here I'm going to say what I need to say... In SL we CHOOSE to be a part of a group that has a family feel to it, it's not something anyone can force on you. I understand sometimes that people may feel a need to move on and try something new, but what upsets me is when people make that choice to move on and simply seem to forget those that they left behind. Not taking the time to say goodbye, not taking the time to come to you later on and say hello, and waiting until you make the first move when it was them that walked away in the first place...
For now I remain "Lovesick" and wear a Mouth Silencer, these people know who I am talking about, they know where to find me, and I hope that they find the time to come say hello, or I will have to find the time to let myself realise that they weren't close enough if I'm going to have to chase them, and maybe I can let them go... Find the feelings of strength and once again, hide the feelings of hurt...

What is she wearing;
Headband: flipmode - Liberty Headband (No Longer Available!)
Hair: RunAway - Rachel Hair in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Eyes: Izzie's - Lua Teary Eyes RARE
Wounds: CURELESS - Exorciser Wounds
Hearts: SongBird - Lovesick
Gag: AsteroidBox - Mouth Silencer in Silver
Collar: Kibitz - Evilish in Semi Collar in Black
Pose: NANTRA - Fame Monster 4

No comments:

Post a Comment