Thursday, December 14, 2017

A BVN Secret Santa Gift for Lanna Greenhoo

As someone who tries to be a part of the active SL Blogger community, I've always enjoyed being within the many blogger groups that allow members to work together, sharing ideas and tricks, and although I'm not someone well known or widely followed, blogging for me is a passion, a release and a chance to clear my head at times. Even on the worst day, I can sit down and write some random ramblings and allow my brain a chance to mellow out, and that for me is important. 
So this year I saw that the Blogger & Vlogger Network of SL, were hosting a Secret Santa, of sorts, I knew I had to apply... I waited patiently to see who would be my Santa, and more importantly who I would get in return so that as a gift I could find a way to give them a little promotion, and perhaps a bit of a smile too... 
Today, I am able to share with you the details of my Santa Giftee... Today, this post is for you, Lanna Greenhoo... 
How to start though... I guess, by doing what anyone would... Time for a little look at Lanna and her blog... 
Lanna's blog - It's Me Lanna - is so professional that it's something definitely fit for the fashion world. Unlike my messy ramblings and journal style, Lanna has everything clear, concise and well organised. It's no wonder that she has a great collection of sponsors and event coverage under her fashionable belt. Each of her posts includes a list with URLs for locations to get things, and what's really awesome about these lists is that they clearly show who  made each item, as well as names and locations of events where they are available. 
Yet I think that my favourite thing about Lanna's blog, has to be her pictures - which makes sense since they are the most important part of any blog to draw the eye and catch the attention. Her pictures that seem to be where we have a few things in common... 
Lanna - like myself - seems to be fairly eclectic in her style with pictures ranging from girlie prettiness to magically dark with everything in between for good measure. She has a varied taste it seems, and it is clear that she loves to play around with her looks, so that the end result of each picture is a beautiful little work of art. 
I know it's a little cheeky, and I hope she won't be mad at me but I compiled a few of her creations into a little collage just to give everyone out there a taste of Lanna's creativity... 
Though I thoroughly recommend taking some time to look at both her blog - It's Me Lanna - and her Flickr Stream - Lanna Greenhoo - to see for yourself. The pictures are MUCH MUCH MUCH better on a bigger screen than they appear in these little boxes, meant for intrigue! 

To Lanna, I just want to reach out and say, thank you for taking the time to create all these wonderful images. I was following you already on Flickr but I will be watching for more beautiful things from you going forward! Keep up the awesome work and don't ever stop believing in the magic, because you lady, make magic!! I hope, even if it's just for a moment, I was able to give you a smile, and I want to wish you a very Happy Holidays! Love and Hugs, from your BVN Secret Santa, Rudh xxx

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Farryn in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Sweater: Blueberry - Loli in Extra 8 
Laptop: Amala - The Laptop (Open) 
Gingerbread Plushie: Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals in Crumbs the Gingerbread Man 
Gingerbread Men: MishMish - Gingerbread Cutie Deco (Available until December 25th at Tannenbaum
Tree: JIAN - Festive Potted Tree 

1 comment:

  1. OMG!
    I cried with emotion when reading so many beautiful things about me and his words not only made me happy and brought me smiles as it resplended deep in my soul, which at the moment I can only say is thank you very much. Thank you for all this love in the words typed by you, thank you for having improved my day immensely. Love and Hugs, from you sweetie. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete