Thursday, November 23, 2017

Photograph of a Photographer

I LOVE TAKING PICTURES... I love blogging too...
I've tried many things while I've been in SL, and still partake in a few of them but for me Blogging and Photography is where my heart is. I KNOW I'm not the best at either of these things, and there are many people out there who may look at my attempts and laugh, but I try my best - even though my computer seems to have a vendetta against me and won't work the way I want it to - and each of my pictures and posts is full of love and enjoyment, something that I hope shines through, no matter the subject. 

I love finding new places and poses and outfits that come together to make something pretty, and today is one awesome combination of these things - I just wish my graphics card would let me play with shadows! 
This picture was taken as Rudh was posing to take a picture of the Steam Train at Storybrooke's new Winter look. It's so unbelievably gorgeous and like something straight out of Narnia that I couldn't resist taking a picture of her while she was taking pictures - thanks to the pose I bought in the sale at Reve Obscura called Shutterbug. 
Her outfit is a newish release from Petite Mort at this year's Sad November. The Top and Jeans are available in a collection of different colours, and the Tied Plaid Shirt comes with a hud for easy colour change, but as per usual it makes this awesome Autumnal outfit from Petite Mort so versatile. It's great mix'n'match pieces that this store is very good at, and they work as a full outfit or worn separately too!!
This is what I really look like, maybe less glamorous than this, when I am taking pictures of Rudh LOL... There's a lot to come and some real fantasy pouring out of my crazy mind, I cannot wait to share with you!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Makena (Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Sweater: Petite Mort - Cropped T-Neck in Moss (Available until December 2nd at Sad November
Tied Sweater: Petite Mort - Tied Plaid Shirt (Available until December 2nd at Sad November)
Pants: Petite Mort - Highwaist Skinny's in Stonewash (Available until December 2nd at Sad November
Boots: Alyce - Ugg Boots 
Pose: Reve Obscura - Shutterbug BENTO Pose 

No comments:

Post a Comment