Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Warming my Tootsies

When I'm blogging there are usually two ways I look at things... Things that I have been sent by the designers I work for take priority, but sometimes I see myself in an outfit that I NEED to share because I really love it as an outfit. I guess these are when I work on something that is my own version of a look-of-the-day type post. I'm not good at straight up fashion photography, all my pictures need to tell a story for me to be able to enjoy them, and sometimes those look-of-the-day things are brought to life by the discovery of the perfect setting... 
Today's post is one of those things... 
I was looking through a collection of amazing location pictures on Flickr and stumbled across a location called I [SL] Amsterdam. It's BRILLIANT! A small location, granted, but it feels so like the Amsterdam that I live in, it's just like taking Rudh out into the City around my home. It's one of those places that it's creator - Inkie Loudwater - seems to have put a lot of thought and effort into making feel alive, and I cannot wait to see how things change with the seasons in this gorgeous place. No doubt I will find myself back here at certain points too!
This outfit though is one that I am LOVING... It's a simple outfit and yes in the snow it's funny to see Rudh in shorts and a T-Shirt, but that's the beauty of SL, you don't get cold LOL... The Top is from Pseudo at the current round of Kustom9 called "Knot the one". While I was at Kustom9, I had to try my luck for a pair of The Winter Boots from Juju, and luckily got a pair of gray leg warmers, that looked like I'd been able to pull my cold feet from these lovely shiny red boots and warm my toes by the fire... 
It was a perfect location to sit and warm my feet... Now all I need is a warm cup of Chocomel! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Doe - Ruby in VI Gingers (Available until November 30th at The Gacha Garden
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Pseudo - Knot the one Tee in Titt (Available until December 10th at Kustom9
Shorts: villena - Split Denim Shorts in Gray 
Socks: [Juju] - The Winter Leg Warmers in Grey (Available until December 10th at Kustom9

No comments:

Post a Comment