Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Ice Cream Bobbin's

Summer is finally arriving it seems, and it's HOT! After the last weekend of travelling, and then not one but two of my favourite bands in concert two nights in a row, I'm a little bit worn out! FFDP were great - even though their show was rather short - but Rob Zombie, WOW, the guy did 5 encores! He just kept coming back for more, and I was freaking loving it!!! 
Today though I feel a little floppy and a lot like my head is in the clouds! I need to just take some time out and chillax!!!
Rudh's being cheeky too... My good friend Fin is away at work today, and it means that his very relaxing house is empty... THE POOL LOOKS SOOOOOOOOOO INVITING! He won't mind me using it, least I don't think he will LOL... Especially since I look so cute - wearing a Rebel Hope "Jasmina Bikini" available now at FaMESHed - floating around in his pool, I just wanna hope that I don't get any of my Pink Berry Drip Flamingo Ice Cream in the water!! 
The Floatie that I'm using is actually one which comes with a pose from the awesome COME SOON Pose Store. As per usual, this "Summer Sunshine" Pose comes with not only the prop and pose - as shown here - but also a full scene in which to use it! It's always such good value for money at Come Soon. If you want this pose though you may want to hurry, as it's only available until June 16th at Tropical Summer, otherwise you'll have to wait for the release into the main store!!! 
Time to get some serious chillaxing on, before Fin gets home and finds out that I've dripped Ice Cream in his pool!!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Ambriel (June Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bikini: Rebel Hope - Jasmina Mesh Bikini in Lime (Available until June 27th at FaMESHed
Ice Cream: [Black Bantam] - Pink Berry Drip Flamingo Ice Cream Set 
Pose: COME SOON - Summer Sunshine (Available until June 16th at Tropical Summer
Pool: ROOST -  Uplands Fold Pool Water 

No comments:

Post a Comment