Sunday, June 18, 2017

A long walk to Nowhere

Job hunting is massively difficult, and I seem to be walking around in circles, walking on the road to no where... It's hard to find a job in a country where you don't really know the language. I'm pushing myself and hoping that everything will work out but I feel like I'm just walking around and around and getting no where fast. It's rather draining, and my happy vibe from earlier this week has slowly withered away... I'm stuck, wandering, and feeling fairly empty... 
Feels like I'm walking down an abandoned road... 
Luckily I had a friend with me, my adorable little Pibble Puppy - an adoption from the recent Jian collection at The Arcade - because everyone needs someone that they can rely on, and he makes me smile, always being cute and silly. I couldn't help but find myself smiling as I wandered the route to Nowhere, and wound up at a little bar in the WHOLE WHEAT region. 
It seems like relief after all that wandering and loneliness, needing to wash her dusty jeans and shirt - from Blueberry and cheeky - and the backpack on her back feeling a little heavy, I guess that I'm channelling my inner feelings out into pictures. 
For now I guess I have to just keep on walking! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Rumor in Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: cheeky - Phara, My Morning Shirt in Black (Available until June 22nd at Suicide Dollz
Bag: DRD - Wasteland Backpack in Brown  
Jeans: Blueberry - Mia Jeans in Faded 
Pose: Image Essentials - Vogue 2 (Available until June 24th at Jersey Shore
Dog: Jian - Playful Pibbles in 7. White Companion Pup (Available until June 30th at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment