Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Do Frying Pans really work as Weapons?

OK I am a little late with this post, and yes I KNOW that the event to which it refers has now finished but this morning while I was looking for what I wanted to post and found this... I got a bit mad at myself for being so late and I hope that my sponsors - and readers - will forgive me for the delay! 
This post has been inspired by the recently ended round of Enchantment and it's theme of Rapunzel!
While in Disneyland with my family at the beginning of May I was lucky enough to meet Rapunzel, but while I know it's a woman in a costume, it's more the story that she comes from that makes me feel happy and stronger, especially when it's seen in it's Disney form. 
Who knew that Frying Pans were so useful as anything other than for food preparation?? 
Tonight I'm going, with my mother and sister, to see a concert in London. It's actually - although I wouldn't admit it to them - making me feel so very apprehensive, to the point of feeling sick, but I cannot let these feelings deter me from what I have been looking forward to for over a year! Seeing all those defiant people at the recent Ariana Grande "One Love Manchester" Concert helped, but the recent terror attack in London made things just a little more uncomfortable. I'm not going to let that deter me though, I NEED to face this and really want to go to the concert tonight so I'm facing the fears and I'm going to damn well enjoy myself too! 
Just like Rapunzel, leaving her tower and facing the fears of the world she's been told exist, that's what I will be doing today... I'm scared, but I won't let the actions of other people stop me from living my life... Is that the right thing to do? 
Let's talk about my outfit shall we... I suppose it needs to be done, and I'm hoping that things which were available for Enchantment are now available at the main stores!!! I'm so sorry to the sponsors of mine that things are late coming out! 
The dress I'm wearing is one of those things... It's a Petite Mort "Elise" Dress in a cream shade. The dress comes in a variety of colours, and it's perfect not only for the Rapunzels of the world but also anyone that likes a little pretty country chic style. Perfect light and airy for summery pictures!! 
It worked perfectly with a non Enchantment release too... I'm not sure if it was planned this way but at Collabor88, which closes today in preparation for the opening of the new round, [monso] released this Jane Style that can be worn with or without the flowers and is very close to the Disney Rapunzel hair!! 
Right, time to get myself ready for a trip to London, wish me luck... Remember we are "Giants" and I'm wondering if a frying pan would really make a good weapon... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - My Hair in Jane Pop (Available until June 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Petite Mort - Elise Dress in Cream 
Pose & Prop: Fashiowl Poses - Rapunzel Ready (Past Hunt Gift for Enchantment)
Pan: Wimey - Frying Pans Gacha Item in Cast Iron RARE  

No comments:

Post a Comment