Monday, March 24, 2014

My Birthday Fireman Surprise

Sometimes people surprise us, and yesterday night was definitely one of those times lol... Mostly because I thought that it had been forgotten, and due to my bad habit of over thinking things I started to think that no one actually cared. Though yesterday, HellBone started acting strangely lol... He was trying to convince me of something and was very bad at doing so... Conversation went something similar to this... 
Me: Shall we watch the rest of the movie after dinner? 
HellBone: No we can't, we have to be online for a bike ride
Me: We don't ride today, why haven't I heard about this... (Bearing in mind that I am the Secretary of the MC I am supposed to know about EVERYTHING!) 
Hell: The Crazy 8's (One of our close friend biker clubs) are having a ride to celebrate their sim opening this week
Me: Surely they would be doing that during the celebrations, not before...
Hell: It's an impromptu thing, we just have to be there (trying to hide a smile)... 
Little did I realise, that just a few short hours later, I would be sitting on a chair at the Crazy 8's biker bar, with a fireman like this... 
LOL... Surrounded by a hoard of Bikers from H&H, Dark Souls, The Crazy 8's and my own family, The Gators, we set out on a ride, which was cut short and saw DG turning off the road into the Crazy 8 MC Biker Bar - known as the Corner Pocket - the place was full of balloons, cake and yet more bikers lol... UH OH!!! 
The very gorgeous Black made the temperature rise more than a little as he gyrated his way around the chair I had been pushed into, hehe, I wasn't complaining, the guy has a lovely bum! I was even so distracted I forgot to take any photos and had to rely on the others for some... 
I just wanted to send a message to everyone to say THANK YOU for being there for me at the party... HellBone thank you for at least attempting to hide something from me... DG and Mz thank you for putting this on for me and showing me I have my sisters there always... OH and Mz thank you for letting me perv over your man, he really does have a lovely bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment