Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Twisted SongBird summoned me!

Sometimes I get inspired by outfits and other times I get inspired by props... This was definitely a photo inspired by the latter... My outfit too had been something that I saw and loved but wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with, and well the accessories just seemed to fall into place and match. Sometimes it will also lead me down a fairly creative path, especially if the outfit seems to fall together as something somewhat fantasy styled... A certain store in the Twisted Hunt, always gets my creative juices flowing...
The Twisted Hunt, SL's very own self proclaimed hardest hunt, has launched it's spring edition, and my favourite stop on it's route SongBird has pulled out the stops to create not just the prettiest prize, but also a gorgeous collection of gacha prizes. The Arcane Consecration summoning circle is this Twisted's official hunt prize, and not only do you get the awesome circle complete with pose, but you get a set of glowing pink eyes and a pretty purple face tattoo...
SongBird's creator, Miss Nimil Blackflag, also stepped up and created a special set of Gacha prizes for this month's Twisted Hunt... The Solomon's Key Eyes come in 4 different designs, each in a bright neon pink colour, and as a rare prize for a very lucky winner you could grab the fatpack! I wanted to show them off, but decided to just include a close up with my favourite of the designs - why spoil the surprises? 
The rest of my outfit just seemed to fall into place once I was hanging in the summoning circle... I wore my favourite hair of the moment, the Exile Rain or Shine hair, that is currently available from The Arcade - which I still haven't been to by the way and I am itching to get into hehe... I added just a little more pink to the look in the form of two large bead pendants from Maxi Gossamer and these awesomely high - I would break my neck in RL - heels that are a current group gift from N-Core. Weird how I went so pink with this, I mean pink and I don't always - or ever- go together! I blame Nimil! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Rain or Shine (Available now at The Arcade
Right Eye: SongBird - Solomon's Key (Gacha Prize) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo 
Piercings: Cute Poison - Agelast Piercing 
Necklaces: Maxi Gossamer - Giselle Opal Set in Hot Pink (Past Group Gift) 
Bodysuit: LE FORME - Electric Bones Body Suit in Blue (Past Fi*Friday Item) 
Shoes: N-Core - Vertigo in Pink Glitter Zebra (Current Group Gift) 
Pose, Face Tattoo & Left Eye: SongBird - Arcane Consecration (Current Twisted Hunt Prize)

1 comment:

  1. haha its funny to blame me for pink since i hate pink :p but pinky purple was the colour theme this time around! lovely as always dear thank you <3

    ReplyDelete