Saturday, March 29, 2014

Even Hell's Demons love Horror Haute!

So my last Horror Haute post was a dead looking one, this time I went for something a little different but still kinda twisted... Oh and some interesting news to share too... The minds behind Horror Haute are in the process of creating a new event, called Escape, it's coming soon and it sounds REALLY exciting... I cannot wait to hear more!
Anyway back to the Horror Haute for this month... Now my goal with events like this is to share as much as possible, even if it wouldn't normally be something I'd choose. I love taking things and manipulating them to fit the style I want to wear, and I love playing with things that are new and different... Horror Haute this month has introduced me to some stores I'd only briefly heard mention and it's making me want to go check them out more closely... Let me share some more of those things with you!
Starting with the Horror Hautey things again, because well that's what this post is all about after all, I had a very strong over-riding urge to go Demon on this look hehe...
Maybe it was due to this awesome set of wings - if you could call it that - the Parasite Wings from The Armpit aren't flight assists but as soon as you start flying with them the wings get bigger and it looks like you are being pulled through the air by the Devil Baby... They have to be one of my favourite things this month, and I have never even heard of this store... Time for some shopping I think! I added not just one, but two pairs of awesome horns, the higher from {W&R} and the lower complete with bloody wounds was from Cain. Also, the eyes, which may not seem very clear but I can tell you are totally gorgeous, are the Horror Haute item from VerseEye
The rest of the outfit just seemed to fall into place, with a dress from SAKIDE and the perfect looking over my shoulder pose from Captivity Co Poses thanks to the Lucky Shamrock poses released for the Depraved Nation recent gacha event. 
The location was somewhere I got very lucky over too... I wanted somewhere that a Demon would feel at home... Luckily I found a place that has spaces to rent where the sim is decorated with lava rather than fields and grass - it's a little slice of Hell

What is she wearing;
Large Horns: {W&R} - Bow'd Horns (HORROR HAUTE MARCH) 
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lory 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Eyes: VerseEye - Tetanus Mesh Eyes (HORROR HAUTE MARCH) 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo 
Small Horns: Cain - Small Horns (HORROR HAUTE MARCH) 
Piercings: (Under Eye) Cute Poison - Tsukimi Piercings, AND, Cute Poison - Animus Piercing 2 
Wings: ArmPit - The Parasite (Devil Baby) (HORROR HAUTE MARCH)
Dress: SAKIDE - Concubine Dress in Crimson 
Pose: Captivity Co Poses - Lucky Shamrock Pose 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pic Rudhmellowen... thank you so much for including my eyes :D

    ReplyDelete