Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Diggin' the Dancing Meme... A Gator8 Dance routine!

This weeks Monday Meme is all about dancing... Now I know that I am missing a week, because I still didn't get a chance to work on the book cover that I have had whirling through my mind since I saw last weeks Meme, but I will come back to that soon - I hope! For now we skip a week and head to the dancing Meme of this week... 
For some reason every time I think "Dancing Meme" it always sounds like "Dancing Queen" - the ABBA song - and well that just shows the craziness that takes you from point A to point B in Rudh's mind hehe... 
So anyway a pretty picture is needed lol... 
From left to right: Rozers (Bee), Eugene (Monkey), Rudh (Lion), Hell (Bull), Jade (Panda), Glides (Lobster), Black (Bunny), DG (Leopard), Mz (Pink), Nikki (Unicorn), Wolf (Monkey) and Kara (Dinosaur)! 
This group of people right here is a group that I seem to spend far too much time with LOL... They are a combined mixture of both the Gators MC and The Crazy 8's MC, - a combination that at times is referred to as the Gator8s - and you can clearly see what big scary bikers they all are LOL... 
What can I say, when you get bored and are all wearing cute fluffy Intrigue Co PJs, there is nothing better to do than dance, and for some reason on this particular day we ended up doing the Harlem Shake LOL... HellBone made a short but cute video - his first and he is very proud of it - so what better way to share it than to use it as my Meme video for this week! 
I also have a confession... I won't be answering the questions that Berry has posted with her Meme because well... I LOVE dancing but I don't own many dances lol... I am like a leach lol, I get myself added to people's dance huds whenever I go dancing! 
I do however hope you enjoy my dance for the week lol!!! 

What are they wearing; 
Pyjamas: Intrigue Co - Animal PJs 


1 comment: