Monday, February 17, 2014

Tank Girl

I don't know about you but sometimes I put on an outfit and then an entire look comes together in my mind, and then I get an idea in my head that would make a good photo, and things just seem to fall into place. It was just that way when I saw this outfit from SAKIDE, which I have to admit is a place I seem drawn to these days, almost like I am addicted.
So my Tank Girl look started with a simple but cute outfit from SAKIDE. The Urban Track Outfit comes in a selection of colours, but for me being Tank Girl Rudh, the army green colour was the way to go. It was so simple, so easy, so straight-forward but then that wouldn't worked as just that would it... No No No... I had to Rudhify things as always... Time to add a little of my personal, but crazy flair hehe...
Starting from the top and working my way down, I discovered - whilst cleaning out my huge hoard that so far I have dragged from 55K items to just below 50K and I am dead proud of it hehe - that I had a set of safety pins called Xdogma from GOLA which were actually piercings. I don't think I ever remember wearing these?! So I checked which of my Cute Poison Piercings worked with the safety pin and let's face it, a safety pin should be present somewhere in every Tank Girls supplies, mine just happens to be in my face! To match this I went kinda grunge styled on my other accessories too... Including a Post Apocalyptic Nerd Neckwrap from Death Row Designs, one of my favourite body wounds from REPLUSE, and a Bear Trap Bracelet from Olive amongst other things.
One of my favourite things about this outfit though has to be my boots. These are the Post Apocalyptic Nerd Stompers from Death Row Designs.... and I LOVE THEM! I want some in RL!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Ploom - Piper
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item)
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo
Piercings: (Studs) Cute Poison - Frosted, AND, (Pin) GOLA - Xdogma (Part of a Set)
Necklace: Death Row Designs - Post Apocalyptic Nerd Neckwrap in Yellow
Top & Pants: SAKIDE - Urban Track Outfit
Stomach Wound: REPULSE - Contagion
Bracelets: (LEFT) Olive - The Refreshed Bear Trap in Copper, (Right Upper) Cute Poison - Dee Bracelet in Silver, AND, (Right Lower) Death Row Designs - Chrono Fangs in Steam
Ring: Cute Poison - Bitch Ring in Silver (Available now at The Big Show)
Boots: Death Row Designs - Post Apocalyptic Nerd Stompers in Coal
Pose: Captivity. Co. - Naiya Pose 6
Tank: H&C WHeels - COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment