Friday, February 28, 2014

Come here you pretty thing!

So, normally I try to keep things a little PG in here... Sometimes though that can and will slip away just a little, BUT before anyone tells me off for public rudeness - LOL - I will say that it isn't entirely my fault LOL...
I blame the minds behind Captivity Co Poses hehe, well partly anyway, because let's face it, if they didn't make such raunchy poses I wouldn't have them burning a hole in my inventory calling out for me to play around with them would I? LOL...
The only other problem that I had in making this photo was that I needed a partner in crime... HellBone has never really been a lover of posing in such a sexy way, but at the same time he wasn't too keen on me asking one of our guy friends to pose with me... Then a thought struck me like a bolt of lightning... Our friend Kara!
Kara is a submissive, and has recently lost her master after he became too much like a lot of SL's "Doms". Now don't get me wrong here, I have NO problem with the whole Dom/Sub culture in SL - in the past I switched as both - but there seems to be a trend for males especially to use the whole "I'm a Dom" thing to just collect as many women as possible. Kara had fallen into the trap of this kind of a "Dom" and once he started to appear to be collecting women, she did what I would have done and thrown him off her collar. After all, no matter how much of a Dom someone is, the Submissive is always the one with the final say...
What she did though was hard for anyone to do, losing your Dom for a Sub is like a break-up in any relationship. There is always pain and heartache, but what made it easier in Kara's case anyway, seemed to be the fact that he made himself look like a total numpty in front of a lot of other people in the process of this breakup!
This picture is part of her final say... Her Dom decided that I should be his replacement on the basis that she hangs around with me a lot and that I needed her mod rights... The reason I needed that from her was that Kara is a prospect in HellBone's MC - as a prospect (someone who wants to become a member) she has to be with us as much as possible and the mod rights meant that as she was having PC trouble last time we were out visiting a place and she kept crashing, I could have cleaned up her bike rather than having to get the land owner to do so for us... There was nothing more to it than that... Just seemed like he felt uncomfortable with her having friends that cared!
So when I saw this pose from Captivity Co Poses I thought, why not let her flick him the finger and make use of a damn good pose ALL AT ONCE Lol...

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Magika - Tangle 
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy Skin in America 09 (Past Arcade Item) 
Face Wounds: (Right Eye) Corvus - Scarred Face Tattoo, (Left Cheek) Corvus - Cheek Scars, AND (Right Cheek) Little Pricks - Stapled Face Tattoo 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hush 
Collar: [Haste] - Come Closer Collar in Chrome 
Necklace & Ring: Maxi Gossamer - Royal Khadijah Estate 
Sweater: [M.O.W] - Mika Sweater in Crochet Black (Available now at Suicide Dollz
Boots: BAX - Regency Boots 
Pose & Props: [Captivity Co.] - Come Here 
Rug: KOSH - Damask Rug in Cianti 

1 comment: