Saturday, December 4, 2010

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 5!

On the ball eh? I know it is flippin early, but it seems that for the last two weeks any how I have been forced to get out of my nice warm bed early! Yet for some reason I don't mind that at all...
As I am up I might as well show off my attempt at week 5's colour SEPIA... This was a fairly easy colour for me, for some reason I have quite a lot of brown! But I love creating my picture early so that gives me plenty of time to find the colour for the next week!!!
So, drum roll please, here it is...
Week 5...
SEPIA
Week 5 - Look I can fit in a picture frame!
 
LOL by the way I have no idea why I am always posing in our attic... Maybe one day I will surprise people with a different location?
What did I happen to put on this week;
Hair: Magika - Word
Outfit: Trousers: {Paperdoll} - Emily
Boots, Top and Collar: Twisted and Spoiled - Big Bad Wolf(part of set)

As a bonus though, I have another picture to share... Miss Vix Miggins, of Pixel2Life Studios, had some spare time on her hands and wanted to photograph me... I think she did a better job of it lol... 
Created by Vix Miggins of Pixel2Life Studios fro Rudhmellowen's 52 Weeks Challenge SEPIA
 Next Week - YELLOW (I'm thinking maybe Simpson?)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh that one is really great, and I love that you're posing in a picture frame, because of course sepia brings to mind old photographs...

    To be absolutely honest I suspect the Vix pic is more accurate in colour tones, but I prefer yours :)

    ReplyDelete