Saturday, July 27, 2024

The Checkerboard Palace of the Chess Court

I am still not doing very well, but I am trying to force myself to just carry on and keep going because I have no real choice right now... I'm trying to make myself feel better with a drift into something a little fantastical. My brain is full of fluff, so fantasy seems to be a easy place to drift off to... 
Although I'm not going to do something that is pure and simple, no... Today I want to slip into the most interesting of royal courts, to introduce you to a very special royal... 
Welcome to the Palace of the Chess Court, and let me introduce you to the Princess of the Checkerboard... 

Welcome to the Gothic Ballroom in the Palace of Checkerboard, home of the Chess Court... The Neon Knights Chess Set - a new release from MadPea at the current round of Uber, which I have used as decor but is infact a fully functioning, playable game that I have included the original poster for to show you more information on - gather around the Throne of Shadows - a release from LORE for the Midnight Order - hoping for a meeting with the Black King... The Dark Piece Princess has come to witness the spectacle of the piece gathering... The pawns moving aside to welcome their Checkerboard Princess... 

What is she wearing;
Tiara: Fika - Duchess Fringe Tiara (No Longer Available!)
Hair: TRUTH - Eternity in Fatpack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Make-Up: Rubedo - diddi (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Outfit (Including ALL Worn): PENDULUM - REVENANT (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Goat: [:MILKBATH:] - Gemini (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Pose: FOXCITY - Dolls V3, Pose 7
Chess Set: MadPea - Neon Knights Chess Set (Available until August 22nd at Uber)
Throne & Dais: LORE - Throne of Shadows & Dais of Shadows (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Gothic Ballroom

No comments:

Post a Comment