Sunday, July 28, 2024

A Library of Magical Grimoires!

Let's get magical, magical... Let's get magical... Yes I sang that as I typed it to the theme of Madonna's "Let's Get Physical", but even though I've been feeling terrible lately there's always room for a little magic in me... 
While the Midnight Order is open, the magic seems to flow more freely... Since I'm feeling so horrible, the darkness in me seems to be winning... 

Since I'm sick I'm spending a lot of time reading, and therefore had to make a quick trip to the Library - an old but brilliant backdrop from Dirty Rat - but whilst I was there, I discovered the Goddess Scepter hidden among the bookstacks. As soon as my hand gripped the golden rod, books started flying from the sheves, and Ocular Lightning flashed from her eyes... The books swirling on the magic of the moment, a pair of Creature Grimoires - a gorgeous release from Aardvark - making sure I took notice, I wonder what they contain... Looks like I've found my next reads... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: ZAO+ - 88 Hair Pack (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Eye Accessory: Quills & Curiosities - Ocular Lightning
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Cape: egosumaii - Mortal Harvest Mantle
Dress: POISON ROUGE - Bellatrix Dress (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Gloves: POISON ROUGE - Bellatrix Gloves (Available until August 20th at Midnight Order)
Staff: Lowen - Goddess Scepter
Swirl: CURELESS[+] - Sororis Obscura in Profane Invocation HELLFIRE
Books: Aardvark - The Creature Grimoire
Pose: Fashiowl - ChowChow, Pose 9
Backdrop: Dirty Rat - Library

No comments:

Post a Comment