Thursday, May 9, 2024

Clockwork Angel

The passing of time can be seen as both a good and bad thing... 
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a grown up, now I'm realising that this desire is something that I wish I could turn the clock back on so I could be a kid again... I find myself clock watching to get through the day faster, though funnily enough when I stop the day always seems to go faster... The years seem to fly by faster now that I'm older, it's already MAY where the heck has this year gone... Time is a strangely wonderful thing... 

Father Time is one of the oldest beings in the Universe. He isn't alone in the Cathedral Halls, and the Clockwork Apses - a backdrop from THE ESCHATON - that it contains. He surrounds himself with the Golden Kronos Girls... Angels that glimmer in the candle light as their golden skin and glittering time-piece halo - all part of a set with the body paint, hip decor, halo and tiara are from Forest Fantasy Store, available from tomorrow at Enchantment - to make sure that time passes smoothly for those that are living their days like nothing else matters... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Song Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: AsteroidBox - Tanni Dress in White/Black
Wings: Doe - Ruin Wings in BWR
Body Paint, Tiara, Halo & Hip Decor: FOREST FANTASY STORE - KRONOS GOLDEN (Available until June 2nd at Enchantment)
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Valkyrie in Gold Aura
Pose (Including Pipe & Cane): PiXit - Clementine, Pose 4R
Banner: Pitaya - Deadly Sins Banner in Black 
Backdrop: [THE ESCHATON] - Cathedral Halls Clockwork Apse

No comments:

Post a Comment