Saturday, May 4, 2024

Fear Not The Silly Ghosts!

I have moments when I LOVE to play around with the fantasy prettiness, the fae and the mer folks that live in the sparkly parts of my mind... Sometimes though, I need to get a little more silly, sometimes the silliness is imperitive in making me feel a release. Today was one of those days, I wanted to relax, I wanted to let go, and then the silliness magically happened... 

In the deadlock at the end of the street - which happens to be a backdrop from K&S - you'll notice that someone mysterious and hidden has erected a sign that speaks volumes of truth... "Fear not the Ghosts, Beware the Human Fuckery" - the sign is available from Violetility at The Warehouse... It is not the ghosts that we should be afraid of, although movie, tv and books might have us believe otherwise. The ghosts of the past are memories in the dark, some are good, others not but that's just what they are... Shadows of a life lived... It is the humans that surround us that we must be aware of. I am totally for putting my own needs first at times, but there are other times when people take advantage of that, and use the kindness of others for their own selfish needs... 

What is she wearing;
Costume: [Yomi] - Boo-ba Sheet 1
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Starstuff & The Fantastical Nebulous Aether
Skirt: AsteroidBox - Lea Skirt in Yellow Stripes
Pose: Secret Poses - Riley, Pose 5M
Sign: Violetility - Ghosts Sign
Backdrop: K&S - // deadlock. Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment