Monday, June 14, 2021

Even the Loos are Rainbows

 Back to work after the weekend and ugh I'm not sure that I want to LOL... I shouldn't complain, I'm lucky that I still work I KNOW, but it's summer, it's getting to be way too hot and I'm not good with hot... Maybe I should just move somewhere cold, like Santa's House or something?! 
I did some more wandering around this weekend, checking out places like Pride at Home, too shy to attend the events but loving the location... 

I mean where else in SL will you be dressed in some pretty awesome rainbow gear, and just happen to find yourself standing in front of porta-potties that actually match your outfit hehe... 
I didn't intentionally stop to pose here, but well while I was parked and watching the people at the event, it just made me giggle to find myself in my amazing 1313 Mockingbird Lane "June" Leggings - available until June 26th at the Fetish Fair - matching the porta-loos... 

What is she wearing;
Jacket: 28LA - Pride Fur (GIFT Available until July 1st for Pride at Home)
Shorts: miss chelsea - Kyra Shorts in Vintage
Socks: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - June Leggings (Available until June 26th at Fetish Fair)
Boots: CULT - Elisa
Pose: FOXCITY - Sweetie, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment